19.11-7.12.2014 at the Moscow Museum of naive art and outsider art in the exhibition hall at Izmailovo Boulevard 30, will be held a personal exhibition “Music spirit in painting by Sergey Tihonkov” Russian artist Sertih.
We invite 19 November 2014. in 17h. the opening of the exhibition.
The basic idea of the exhibition – transforming and moving spirit of musical creativity in painting.
All works Sertiha, in his landscapes and portraits – anthem power of the Spirit, harmony and beauty of nature and personality.
Serta inspired highly spiritual rhythm of classical music, gave a picturesque language the meaning of these works and visitors will see and hear
- triptych “Trinity” to the music of JS Bach’s “Adagio”,
- “Symphony 9” by Beethoven on the same canvas,
- “Evening Serenade” by Schubert in the picture 100×150 “Three Towers”
- 4 parts of “Manfred” by Tchaikovsky – 4 paintings
- “Fingal’s Cave” by Mendelssohn and about 20 musical pictures.
There will also be a strong spirit portraits of personalities “Lermontov”, “Isadora Duncan”, “Marlene Dietrich”, “Simonetta”, “Gurchenko”, and the picture “Builder”.
The exhibited paintings were painted in watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastel on paper, canvas, plexiglass mirror, where viewers will see reflected in the landscapes themselves become participants pictures of the author. This helps the audience to know yourself dispassionately: remembering the past and look to the future!
One such musical mirror paintings “Future in three turns of the spiral” 80×100 literal prophecy about the next three stages of human development and communication.
Space pictures Sertih – past, present and future, the depth and infinity. They are much more than the pictures, suggestive, keeping some secrets …
Like the icon painters in his works can be seen deep spiritual responsibility in choosing songs and pure moral colors, like “heavenly Golubets” Andrei Rublev and “fiery sun” by Vincent Van Gogh.
Sertih in the works appears multifaceted artist: his work can be attributed to both the naive art and outsider art, and contemporary art
In a unique technology combines:
- adjusted light of composition to create a positive mood
- spiritual direction of a composition based on the language flows, lines, palettes
- psychological knowledge of the laws of perception and the brain processes information, visual Psychodiagnostics for deeper and more reliable transmission portrait
- innuendo and multi-valued interpretation of paintings, like Turner, co-creation for spectators
- symbolism and primitivism for a simple pattern perception by adults and children
- drawing fingers pearlescent glow colors and pastel shades to stream energy, tenderness and love
- writing a line of paintings of beauty, given static major facilities for a pleasant and healthy impact on the psyche and aesthetics
- creating a picture under the definition of a musical composition, copy vibration and vision of the composer, enriching the story and the rhythm pattern
Certainly, visit the exhibition – and you will penetrate the philosophy of spiritual creativity.